Terms & Conditions
1. This sampling offer is open to residents of Australia only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this sampling offer
2. Sampling offer commences 8th August 2016 and closes 01st September 2016 (Offer Period) or until promotional stock is exhausted.
3. Each valid claim received during the Offer Period will receive one sample of WOTNOT Baby Wipes (further claims will be invalid). Samples are not transferrable.
4. Instructions on “How to claim” form part of these Conditions. To claim a pack of WOTNOT Baby Wipes, a claimant must complete the SWAP4GOOD Entry Form with claimant’s contact details
and valid answers to questions as deemed by the promoters. WOTNOT baby Wipes product sample will be shipped once claimants details have been received.
5. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
6. Each valid claim received during the Offer Period will be sent one sample to the claimant at the residential address set out in the online – Entry Form. Please allow up to 28
days for receipt of sample. One sample per household only.
7. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected claims.
8. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. All claims are deemed to
be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the claimant.
9. Nothing in this clause limits the Promoter’s liability that cannot be excluded by law including any liability under the consumer guarantee provisions of the Competition and
Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
sample offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's
control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any of their associated agencies shall not be
liable for any loss, cost, damage, expense, personal injury, death or liability (including, but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses) that is suffered or incurred in
connection with this sample offer, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, and their associated agencies, or any person associated with any of them
including their employees or agents or otherwise.
10. If the sample offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the sample offer, as appropriate.
11. Claimants' personal information ("PI") will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer this sample offer. If the PI requested is not provided, the claimant may not
participate in the sample offer. If a claimant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine the claimant is not eligible to participate in the sample
offer and receive a sample.
The promoter is ECOdirect Pty Ltd of A11/148 Unit 5, 19 Rodborough Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086. ABN 97 107 388 429. For further enquiries about this sample offer,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.